We re-mediate the problem by eliminating the moisture, removing as much organic material as possible, and most importantly killing the mold and the spores.
We will use a professional spray system that contains no bleach or harmful chemicals and kills mold while leaving an anti-microbial barrier that prevents future growth. The musty odor disappears.
While mold can affect the odor and visual appeal of your basement, the best reason to have it removed is for the health of your family. Mold is one of the leading triggers of asthma attacks and can lead to long-term allergy symptoms, especially in children and the elderly. Remember, the air in your basement will become the air you breathe in your living space.